- We can privatize an authentic French bistro or Michelin-starred restaurant for an exceptional dinner
- We can arrange a team-building cooking class and blind wine-tasting at one of the leading cooking schools in Paris, such as Alain Ducasse or Guy Martin
- For an intimate anniversary or birthday event, we can arrange a lovely dinner in a private French home or château
- We can arrange a day-trip to Champagne that includes cellar visits normally closed to the general public such as Dom Pérignon and Ruinart
- We can privatize a barge in Burgundy and arrange a program around the Grand Crus of the region, with on-board wine tastings as well as visits to local vineyards
- We can arrange a tour and tasting with the greatest cellar-masters in the world, including at the Four Seasons and Tour d’Argent in Paris, not to mention the great Michel-Jack Chasseuil
- We can arrange for a private tour of the biggest wine store in the world and multiple tastings from its unique “wine fountains”
- Are you a chocoholic? Do you love French bread? We can arrange private “behind the scenes” tours for small groups so you can see how bread is made (and even make some yourself) or discover the secrets of artisanal chocolate.
Naturally you don’t have to limit yourself to these programs—we are constantly coming up with new and intriguing options that are sure to please friends and family, as well as company staff and clients.