Events & Company creates turn-key events and cultural programs in Paris and other regions of France, as well as at select locations in other parts of Europe.
While we do offer comprehensive event programs, you will see that we also provide many à la carte services that you can select and purchase according to the specific needs of your event. Events & Company has partnered with a number of outstanding service providers that will enhance the quality and uniqueness of your event.
Following an initial complimentary phone or Skype call to determine both your budget and needs, we can then arrange a turnkey program that covers your entire stay in France as well as your event.
We pride ourselves on a turnkey operation from start to finish, so that you never have to worry about a single detail. This is critical when you are planning from far away and haven’t the time to meet your service provider.
We can secure hard-to-find comfortable and elegant meeting spaces at competitive prices in Paris and provide you with turn-key packages including AV services, a buffet lunch and two coffee breaks for groups ranging from 50-100 people, starting at 12,000 EUR + VAT tax.
- Propose venues that address your particular event and negotiate the best possible price to accommodate your budget
- Book accommodations for you and your guests (châteaux, villas, hotels, apartments)
- Arrange transportation and VIP airport or train station greeters
- Source local the best local service providers and establish costs for furniture rental, wedding décor, gourmet catering, beverages (wines, champagne, open bar), entertainment for adults and children, DJs and live performers, customized and seasonal floral arrangements, hair and makeup, as well as transportation
- Do site inspections of venues and menu tastings
- Provide a detailed event schedule for your event—be it over a long-weekend or in a single day
- Organize additional event activities such as guided tours in and outside of Paris, wine and champagne tastings, cooking classes, cultural tours, golf outings, shopping events
- Provide on-site coordination on the day of the event with a staff of hostesses and assistants
- Help define your event priorities, including where to cut and where to splurge
- Strict adherence to the event budget based on your specific requests
A LA CARTE SERVICES
VIP Greeters, Hostesses and Transportation
With Events & Company, you and your guests can bypass passport control with our VIP greeters, be met by chauffeured limousines and luxury buses, and even visit Paris or the French Riviera in a Rolls-Royce, Porsche or Ferrari, depending on your tastes. Remember the movie “Midnight in Paris”? Well you can relive the movie in our vintage traction Citroens—whether you are a small group or a large party.
Horse-drawn Carriages and Vintage Cars
Imagine yourself whisked away by your new spouse in a horse-drawn carriage, a sleek Rolls-Royce or vintage Citroen traction car or convertible?
Whatever your ideal wedding vehicle, we will find one as sleek and elegant as your heart desires. You can use our unique mode of transportation for simple transfers or unforgettable photography tours of Paris and beyond. Our bridal couples seem to love both options.
Private Boat Rentals
If you are looking for something different for your wedding service or marriage proposal, how about renting a private boat on the Seine or on the French Riviera? We are able to arrange everything from a private motorboat (the same model boat once owned by JFK!) to elegant receptions on private yachts.
Photography & Videography
We work with several award-winning photographers and videographers that offer a range of styles, capturing the most important and unforgettable moments of event. Furthermore, our photographers are skilled at shooting unique events both indoors and outside, and are ready to travel if need be. They are also skilled at doing “surprise” photo & video shoots thus enabling you to capture your event on film—when your guests least expect it. Serendipity and authenticity—just as you wish.
Music & DJs
We have access to some of the finest musicians and DJs in France specializing in a wide range of musical styles: classical, jazz, pop, andworld music, as well as ethnic music appealing to different audiences. At one of our recent events at Versailles, we used the same all-female quartet that played at the pre-wedding event of Kanye and Kim Kardashian. If you have a special play-list, don’t hesitate to send it along—we’ll make sure it’s at your upcoming event.
Décor & Flowers
Color-coordinated centerpieces, exotic flower arrangements and unusual room décor are just a small sample of what our floral & event designers can offer in terms French art de vivre and elegance. Based upon your choice of a particular style, color or flower, we will accommodate all your decorating needs—whether it’s for a private luncheon or dinner, or a corporate event celebrating an anniversary or office opening.
Multilingual Guides and Local Experts
Our selection, training and close supervision of over 75 expert multilingual guides and seasoned lecturers permits your groups to gain unique insights into French and European history, art, architecture and culture. Our French chefs, as well as food experts and sommeliers, not only provide unique gastronomic experiences, but allow behind-the-scenes, whether it’s a celebrated restaurant, a famous vineyard, or a chocolate artisan or pastry chef.